Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Sunday, October 4, 2015

People Are Original



It is ridiculously common for people to say, when they hear I'm an artist, "Oh really? I can't even draw a stick figure." Like, those exact words. I hear that all the time. I don't know what it is but people love telling artists that they can't draw stick figures. Despite the fact that I've heard it a very large number of times and am confident that I will continue to hear it from this moment on, I have yet to come up with something to say back. Ok, here are some options:

1) Neither can I.
2) Yeah, you have to pass that test at the end of art school.
3) I try to avoid body shaming my figures.
4) Picasso made a career on that.
5) I can't even... accounting?... I don't know. What do you do for a living?
6) Prove it.

No comments: