Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Shows. One failed and One Old.



i've now reached the end of my music series and i'd like to mention that i did get accepted to that record themed gallery show. yay! i'd also like to mention that i got the day wrong and missed my own opening. not yay! what a dumb artist. but in my defense, the invite had the date correct but the day of the week was wrong. so the above picture is the only documentation i have of the series together. i supposedly was going to have them displayed in the gallery in a crate like that and give them away at the opening. i have no idea if they ended up being given away or not. the show juror hasn't emailed me back yet.

also, i've been putting off posting about another show from a while ago. this one happened successfully with me in attendance. here are pictures of my art getting freed:









No comments: