Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Friday, August 16, 2013

Adding Linguist to My Resume



the filename for this photo is "dogsbaby.jpg". as I've mentioned in the past, "dogbaby" is an interjection used when a person wants to tell someone they are understood and should continue speaking. (later illustrated in this example.) here's my proposal for what this new word, dogsbaby, should mean:
Dogsbaby interjection
1. Used by a listener to express that the listener didn't comprehend what the speaker is communicating and that the speaker should clarify
2. A very similar filename to "dogbaby.jpg"

example:
Person 1: I was fishing at the networking event.
Person 2: Dogsbaby.
Person 1: Sorry, I mean not literally fishing. I was fishing for new hires.

awesome! now with "dogbaby" and "dogsbaby", communication will be so much easier!

No comments: