Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Monday, September 29, 2014

Can You Tell from the Painting That I've Tasted One?



sometimes when people request paintings, they give me too much information. like, just rambling about their lives or unrelated things or stuff way beyond what i need to create a successful artwork for them. when this painting's requester emailed me, she also told me how persimmons are such happy little fruits and that she thinks they look like hearts when they're cut. she included a picture to illustrate. ok great. that's cute or whatever. but then she told me about she puts them in the freezer for a couple of hours, peels back the skin at the top and then eats them with a spoon which is like persimmon sorbet. ok actual great! this is information that will clearly help me paint better. ok well not really but i tried it and it was pretty darn good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks like something that flwoed out of your black cum filled twat you drunken ice crew whore