Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Didn't Know It Was That Easy to Take One Down



this requires some explanation. this painting is actually for a friend of mine. (yes, i don't just paint for strangers.) here's his description:

At work we use a web server called "Unicorn". The name kind of makes sense because you manage many 'legs' (threads) with a single 'horn' (process)... Anyway, I realized today that the process of updating our code involves us running a command which is literally "kill unicorn". It would be awesome to have a painting I can hang over my desk that reads "every time you deploy a unicorn dies", with an appropriate picture of course :D.

so there you go. my friend's company kills unicorns.

1 comment:

thomas said...

He's got Schulz worried eyes.