Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Friday, January 16, 2009

Colorless Boombox



this requester wanted an "old school" boombox with a tape deck and graphic equalizers. and it had to be in silver on a black background. i think the lack of color looks pretty cool. maybe i'll go through a black and white period. but instead of painting things in black and white, i'll only paint things that are naturally black and white. now my subjects are limited to boomboxes, robots, guns, record players, TVs, headphones, cameras, microhpones, elephants, pandas, sheep, polar bears, skunks, killer whales, zebras, skulls, grim reapers, more robots, toasters, music notes... wait a minute, that's basically my whole portfolio. so much for my "limited" idea.

1 comment:

RightBeatRadio said...

Hello, I could use your help. I am looking for a boombox logo to properly represent my website and company, Right Beat Radio. Something simple, or similar to this picture. I would love a boombox that I could use to present the site. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks