Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Trousers



first of all....trousers? really? someone wanted to immortalize pants in a piece of artwork?! secondly, who uses the word trousers anymore?? this request is from canada. maybe up there it's a normal term.

this painting actually reminded me that some of my friends in high school used "pants" as my nickname. also, "ali pants" at times. pants is my favorite word. i don't know if it's normal to have a favorite word. i also have a least favorite word which i won't mention because i've never had a good experience after revealing it. anyway, pants is a great word.

2 comments:

Abby said...

If you would like the background, my boyfriend and I went to see David Copperfield last year and at one point he asked the audience 'What is the greatest miracle in life?' and someone answered 'childbirth' which is what he wanted to hear, only both my boyfriend and I heard 'trousers' instead. So, it has been a running joke between us ever since.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.