Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Sunday, December 20, 2015

I'm Back and I'm Gone. See You Next Year!

Were you wondering if I had a great birthday? Because I did! And yes, gave myself TWO lazy days. Thanks for understanding ;) Now I'm back. But! I'm leaving again tomorrow. I'm flying home for the holidays soooo... this is my last painting in 2015! Ah! I'll see you guys in a couple weeks when I'm back in LA. I hope you have a magnificent end of the year!



This is my fourth bee painting. So it is titled "Bee Four". Hah! That's a word. And also a bingo square.

5 comments:

Oleg Lymarchuk said...

Wow, nice to find your blog and your videos. Merry upcoming Xmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Oleg Lymarchuk,one of the few genuine fans that was nice enough to say a compliment yet Ms.Spagnola is too rude to even comment back,just like she does on all her social media,only chooses certain people to talk back to or respond via a Like or Fav.You Ms.Spagnola are a vile,cold heartless human being who lacks any true talent except doing something sexual to either a male or female "friend" in your little click,if your plane crashes on the way back to California,I and afew others wont shed a tear.

Oleg Lymarchuk said...

dafuq, a comment is just a comment :-) and where's your Xmas spirit, anon?

Anonymous said...

In Hell where it belongs,Hail Santa!

Anonymous said...

Heard she was a bisexual cunt bitch thats a money hunger leach