Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Sunday, December 20, 2015

I'm Back and I'm Gone. See You Next Year!

Were you wondering if I had a great birthday? Because I did! And yes, gave myself TWO lazy days. Thanks for understanding ;) Now I'm back. But! I'm leaving again tomorrow. I'm flying home for the holidays soooo... this is my last painting in 2015! Ah! I'll see you guys in a couple weeks when I'm back in LA. I hope you have a magnificent end of the year!



This is my fourth bee painting. So it is titled "Bee Four". Hah! That's a word. And also a bingo square.

5 comments:

glomex-bot said...

Wow, nice to find your blog and your videos. Merry upcoming Xmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Oleg Lymarchuk,one of the few genuine fans that was nice enough to say a compliment yet Ms.Spagnola is too rude to even comment back,just like she does on all her social media,only chooses certain people to talk back to or respond via a Like or Fav.You Ms.Spagnola are a vile,cold heartless human being who lacks any true talent except doing something sexual to either a male or female "friend" in your little click,if your plane crashes on the way back to California,I and afew others wont shed a tear.

glomex-bot said...

dafuq, a comment is just a comment :-) and where's your Xmas spirit, anon?

Anonymous said...

In Hell where it belongs,Hail Santa!

Anonymous said...

Heard she was a bisexual cunt bitch thats a money hunger leach