Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Monday, November 9, 2015

Dude and a Dog

Eep! I had a painting but I didn't show you yesterday. So here it is along with today's.



I didn't realize The Walking Dead was a comic book before painting this. I had only heard about the TV series. You know the statement, "the movie was ok but the book was way better"? Does that pretension level stay the same when you replace "movie" with "TV show" and "book" with "comic"?




It's crazy how good dogs are at catching things with their mouths. I mean, it makes sense considering they use their mouths like we use our hands. But think about, as a human, trying to be as talented with mouth eye coordination as they are. I feel like that's just as baffling a feeling as dogs get when they think about opposable thumbs.

No comments: