Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dope Coincidence That My Relax Explanation Comes with a Relaxation Dope Painting

Since starting my video series about this project, speaking openly about it and really thinking hard about where it's going, I've decided to be more forgiving of myself. So what does that mean? Well, it means tomorrow is my birthday and I'm not going to paint. Haha yep! I'm taking a day off. Usually my only excuse was if I was traveling (because painting is hard on a plane). But after 2,615 paintings, I'm hoping you guys think it's ok to have a lazy day on my birthday. I'm really just trying to convince myself at this point. I was recently also more lenient a couple of times when I was working on a Free Paintings video instead of painting. It really is a weight lifted off of my shoulders to know I don't have to be so stringent with a perfect execution of these project "rules". Rules that I made up! So here goes. I'm going to stop being such a pushy jerk with myself and breathe a bit. Hah. Just kidding. I'm never going to stop overworking myself, it's just going to be with other projects more now haha



I should take a note from this guy and learn how to chill out. Really let loose and fire up a... tiny burning megaphone? I dunno. What is he's holding? Why does it smell like skunk in here?

No comments: