Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Thursday, November 29, 2012

DEAL! On an Awesome Thing You Need!

i've decided to try a limited time deal for my Shot Glass USBs. i'm working with Lexhed.com to give you my album/game/gadget for the insanely low price of $19.99. yay!

this awesome thing is:
  • my 4th studio album. (60 catchy, danceable one-minute songs by yours truly)
  • a reusable USB drive (hreat for the office)
  • a shot glass (also great for the office! And parties. And church...)
  • a drinking game (huaranteed to take you from 0 to 60 in one hour)
  • a lanyard (stylish and drunk-proof)
i'm quite proud of my creation but not too proud to give it to you cheaply. the holidays are coming and you're gong to need a bunch for your friends. and a bunch for you. get 'em NOW while you can pay me less for them :)

No comments: