Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Maybe I Should Just Flush This One



by the time i finished this guy, it had been 13 months since he was requested. i sent a picture to the requester saying that her painting was finished and thanks for waiting because i had to get through 1,300 paintings on the wait list before her. she responded saying "I don't even have these kinds of fish anymore :( If I request another one do I have to wait 1,300 more people?" haha i'm always worried people will have broken up with the significant others they asked me to paint by the time i get to them. but i never thought getting a new type of fish would be an issue.

2 comments:

thomas said...

What'd the fish say when he swam into a wall?


Dam!

Get it? You're right, I am a literary comic genius.

Anonymous said...

Well I still like the painting :) I don't have any fish anymore at all though. Thanks so much again!