Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Second Jerk Penguin



the person that requested my first jerk pengin painting never responded after i had it finished. so it went into my group of paintings to be given to people that didn't request anything specific. i dont know how it happened but i accidentally emailed two different people offering them the jerk penguin. then they both responded (very excitedly) with their addresses. i was forced to try and replicate the first one so both people could have it. below is what the first guy looked like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This penguin painting is the BEST I have ever come across. How can I get one? Would you sell it? A third jerk penguin?

Ali Spagnola said...

definitely! check out my Free Paintings site to see how to get a painting